These have much lower latency (delay) so you can fly at high speed.
“Inheriting all the functions and dual 1080p HD screens from the original DJI Goggles, DJI Goggles RE support Sphere pano viewing and local video playback, offering an upgraded FPV experience.”
Want to learn more? See DJI Racing Goggles
We hear rumors of a new DJI drone coming up. What do you think?
Not much details but if it is true, it does look interesting for the most part. This design would eliminate the necessity of a gimbal but looks like challenging to take downwards pictures.
Could it be true?
DJI launched its newest drone, Spark.
It is the smallest (300 grams) and smartest DJI drone so far. You can control it with gestures and it has 3D sensors.
Some of its amazing features:
– Face recognition
– Hand take off
– Fly with hand gestures
– Full HD video
– Up to 2KM distance
– Fly for 15 minutes
– 3D avoidance system
– Follow me
– Active Tracking
– Extensive flying patterns: Rocket, Dronie, Circle, Helix and more
Learn more, see and pre-order yours today at BuyDJI.ca
Aerial laws are changing in Canada. From next year, this could be the only DJI drone that will be able to fly legally in the cities in Canada[*].
DJI finally got it right on the first try! The Mavic Pro, DJI’s newest UAV Drone is a success.
– Compact: Less than 9cm x 9 cm x 20 cm folded. Yes, it folds.
– Light: Less than 1 kg.
– Smart: 24 CPU cores and 2 sets (front and bottom) of 3D cameras. These recognize the environment and will avoid bumping.
– Great Camera: 12 megapixels Sensor that will give you great quality raw pictures and 4K movies.
– Flies Far: Flies up to 7 KM from the controller. *** Note: In Canada, you must always fly within aircraft line of sight. This is only means for Canadians that communication is stronger against interference.
– HD Video Fee: Live HD fee that shows what the camera sees.
– Flies Smooth: Many pros have tried the Mavic Pro said it is flies like a dream.
– Precision Hover: It holds still nicely, great for long exposure pictures.
– Sleek Controller: Fits well in the hand and it is great to attach phones.
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone,helping us all to make every aerial moment a memorable one. It is one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with up to 7km range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal.
[*] As exception (similar to current one), no SFOC, limited operations. We hear that up to 1kg (not yet confirmed) will be able to fly within the cities with some restrictions: not over people, roads, not within 3NM from aerodromes and many others. These rules are still in the proposal stage. Sorry, changes are quite complex, more details in another post as this one is about the DJI Mavic Pro.
Attention Mavic Pro owners, Polarpro has just launched ND filters for your DJI Mavic Pro.
We use filters from Polarpro in another aircraft and we are very happy with their performance.
If you don’t know what ND (Neutral-Density) filters are, in simple words, they work like sunglasses for your aircraft. They facilitate the management of darker and brighter areas in your photos and films.
For more information and pricing: https://www.polarprofilters.com/
Don’t have the new DJI Mavic Pro yet? Buy it here: BuyDJI.ca
Rumors are going around that the new DJI Inspire 2 will be release in November 2016. Some even go as far as to say that it is November 8th.
We’ve seen some supposedly “leaked pictures” of the new DJI Inspire 2.
Some speculations about new features:
– New 6K camera based on the just released Panasonic GH5
– Secondary front FPV camera
– Collision avoidance cameras (like Phantom 4 and Mavic)
– Stronger battery
What is your opinion?
UPDATE 2016/10/28: New speculations, it will have folding legs like the Mavic Pro.
Subscribe to our Newsletter or Facebook page to know first hand when it comes out.
You can also, keep on checking at BuyDJI.ca