Aerial laws are changing in Canada. From next year, this could be the only DJI drone that will be able to fly legally in the cities in Canada[*].
DJI finally got it right on the first try! The Mavic Pro, DJI’s newest UAV Drone is a success.
– Compact: Less than 9cm x 9 cm x 20 cm folded. Yes, it folds.
– Light: Less than 1 kg.
– Smart: 24 CPU cores and 2 sets (front and bottom) of 3D cameras. These recognize the environment and will avoid bumping.
– Great Camera: 12 megapixels Sensor that will give you great quality raw pictures and 4K movies.
– Flies Far: Flies up to 7 KM from the controller. *** Note: In Canada, you must always fly within aircraft line of sight. This is only means for Canadians that communication is stronger against interference.
– HD Video Fee: Live HD fee that shows what the camera sees.
– Flies Smooth: Many pros have tried the Mavic Pro said it is flies like a dream.
– Precision Hover: It holds still nicely, great for long exposure pictures.
– Sleek Controller: Fits well in the hand and it is great to attach phones.
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone,helping us all to make every aerial moment a memorable one. It is one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with up to 7km range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal.
[*] As exception (similar to current one), no SFOC, limited operations. We hear that up to 1kg (not yet confirmed) will be able to fly within the cities with some restrictions: not over people, roads, not within 3NM from aerodromes and many others. These rules are still in the proposal stage. Sorry, changes are quite complex, more details in another post as this one is about the DJI Mavic Pro.